If you have any questions, concerns, information, or would like to book or reschedule an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact Athens Gastroenterology Center, PC. Our providers and staff want to make sure all your G.I. needs are met. There are several ways to contact us:
Athens Gastroenterology Center, PC
Now we have G.I. X-Press visits for our established patients with our Mid-Level Providers. GI X-Press appointment s are for established patients who are actively sick and need a "same-day" appointment with our Mid-Level Providers. Patients can call our office at 706-548-0058 to schedule an appointment.
Athens Endoscopy, LLC
Use our eClinicalWeb Patient Portal to contact your doctor, make a new appointment, or check existing appointments. Call our front office at 706-548-0058 for a login. Please use this services for an non-emergency communication only.
Healow Mobile App - Health & Online Wellness
- Patients can access multiple accounts—patient, spouse, children, aging parents—all from one, convenient location.
- Patients can manage their medicine cabinet—organize their prescriptions with customized names, photos of the med, and alerts that remind them when to take each medication.
- Patients can control their busy schedule—organize appointments and receive appointment reminders.
- Patients can communicate securely with their doctors.
- Patients can obtain their lab results and have access to their Personal Health Record.
Click here to download the HEALOW application.
A doctor in our call group is on-call after 5:00 PM for urgent medical problems. When you call our office phone number (706) 548-0058, you will have two options:
- Leave a non-emergency message to be returned the next day, or
- You will connect to the Answering Service Call Center who will direct your call to a G.I. physician who is currently on-call. Please understand there is a lag time for the Answering Service to contact the G.I. physician who is currently on-call
If you think it may be an emergency or in situations when you do not have time to call us first, you should go to the Emergency Room (ER) of the hospital where an ER physician will evaluate you and contact one of our on-call G.I. physicians if necessary.